You may even find something for yourself — you’ve been good this year!
No matter who’s on your list, finding the perfect gift can be a challenge. Luckily, Cristina Ehrlich (who dresses the likes of Jane Fonda and Tina Fey) is spilling her stylist secrets for what everyone would be most excited to see under the tree this year — and they’re all available at The Americana at Brand.
Inspired by travel, dance and European culture, Cristina’s connections to the world of fashion run deep. Her years of expertise have landed her on The Hollywood Reporter’s list of the 25 most powerful stylists six times, and she earned Marie Claire’s esteemed Image Maker Award in 2017.
In addition to her style know-how, we asked Cristina about the best part of visiting us during the holidays: “What I love most is the whole holiday shopping experience — I love the excitement of picking out something my friends and family will treasure.”
Shop Cristina’s favorites below!
- Farm Rio Abby Puffer Jacket, Anthropologie
- Kule Puffer Scarf, Anthropologie
- Elsa Peretti® Small Bone cuff, Tiffany & Co.
- Cropped Cable-Knit Cardigan, & Other Stories
- Gift Card, Drybar
- Creme de Corp, Kiehl’s Since 1851
- Avocado Eye Cream, Kiehl’s Since 1851
- Satin & Matte Lipstick, MAC Cosmetics
- Compact 4-Wheel Brief, TUMI
- Shoe Bags, TUMI
- Assorted Chocolates, See’s Candies
- Foam & Down Alternative Pillows, Tuft & Needle
- The Book of Awakening, Barnes & Noble
- Practice You: A Journal, Barnes & Noble
To shop Cristina’s picks and more, book a Virtual Shopping Appointment with Caruso Concierge – and have everything delivered straight to your doorstep with Store-to-Door!